HR Digital Project Manager (SAP SuccessFactors)
One of the biggest manufacturing for bulding material is looking for a HR Digital Project Manager! You will support the global HR team to implement, manage and operate the organisation's HR information system.
- Lead HRIS implementation projects related to employee central, reporting, compensation and goals/performance, and learning
- Reflect business needs into system configuration
- Review, test and implement SuccessFactors release procedures
- Liaise with the HR team to produce daily, monthly, quarterly reports for stakeholders
- Respond to user needs/questions and recommend solutions to recurring system issues
- Lead vendors/partners as required to understand project completion, problem resolution and system upgrades/enhancements (mainly international vendors)
- Liaise with IT and other departments as required
Established in 2011 through the merger of five major domestic building materials and equipment manufacturers. Since then, we have acquired global brands such as GROHE and American Standard, and based on the tradition of Japanese manufacturing, we provide a wide range of high-quality products that solve problems in daily life with world-leading technology and innovation globally.
Today, it is a global company with approximately 55,000 employees in more than 150 countries around the world, and more than 1 billion people use its products every day.
8:30-17:20, Mon-Fri *Remote Work Available
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience in HRIS/HR Technology, either SAP SuccessFactors, Workday or Oracle
- Project Management and analytical skills, strong excel skills
- Ability to multi-task while adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to work out solutions and complete tasks
- Strong confidentiality on all assignments and information obtained
- Sensitive to company needs, employee interests and business imperitives