Senior Site Reliability Engineer
An organization where you can contribute to the growth of the business and grow yourself famous around the world is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer!
- Support & Consulting to realize system requirements for business units
- Configure tenant, network, firewall, vpc, etc
- Monitoring & Incident management
- IT security management
- Handle maintenance activities
- Provide tech information
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- Experience of SRE role and responsibility in the enterprise area
- Experience of a team leader related to SRE role and responsibility
- Experience of public cloud related to SRE role and responsibility