Delivery Manager (2 positions)
One of the leading Japanese multinational Information technology Services and Consulting firm, is looking for a Delivery Manager to manage the ongoing work with the Japan’s Leading Automotive Company. You will be expected to lead all the delivery efforts and communication with all parties, including third parties.
- Continuous project/service provision and new business development management
- Management of existing businesses and expansion of new businesses within the Delivery business unit
- End-to-end management of service management function including Service Management, Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management
- Ensuring adherence to contractually agreed service levels with the client
- Defining and maintaining boundaries between 'BAU' and 'Project Work', overseeing transition of support for new or changed services, and understanding customer business process cycles for appropriate resource management
Our client, a trusted global innovator, helps clients transform through IT and business services. They enable them to move confidently into the digital future. IT support and governance enhancement are the strengths of our client's global team.
9:30 – 18:30 (Mon-Fri) *Hybrid, 2days work from home, 3days in office (Shinagawa)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays(15days for the first year), Child care leave, Ceremony leave, Matanity leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Benefit Plan, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Management experience overseeing delivery of multiple projects encompassing development, operation, and consulting
- Proven ability to negotiate with customers and effectively respond to problems
- Proactive approach towards project management and problem-solving
- Recent, hands-on experience delivering solutions across multiple vendors, preferably in the telecommunications sector
- Strong project management skills with experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies being advantageous