Principal Application Engineer (Team Lead)
A digital transformation, software solutions and services Company is seeking a Principal Application Engineer. as the primary support and point-of-contact for a client’s flagship application which is a hybrid on-premise / cloud design. Responsibilities include determining and executing failure handling, performance optimization, change management, new requirement development, CI/CD optimization and working with global partner companies relating to L3 global support and development.
- Prepare schedules and scope of work for the entire application engineer team by closely work with Director of Innovation & Development
- Provide both high level and detailed cost estimation of development efforts based on business requirements
- Provide weekly reports to the client representative
- Manage tasks and quality of deliverables for the application engineering team (development team)
- Manage tasks and quality of deliverables for the application support engineering team (maintenance and operations team)
- Provide technical support to the entire team: review of detailed design documents, code, and/or test plans and results.
- Support source code management and deployment process via CI/CD tool
- Participate in the design and development of system integration with newly developed business systems on AWS
- Java development experience
- Proven experience in high-level designing, low-level designing, coding, UT, and IT.
- Strong ability to dive into a problem, analyze, and theorize causes and solutions.
- Strong ability to communicate technical information effectively across teams
- Motivational leadership skills to lead a diverse team
- Experience in frameworks such as Struts, Seaser2