Project Manager (6155)
A Global IT services company is seeking a Project Manage!
- Communicate with BU to discuss the requirement and make a proposal and kick off the project
- Make a detailed schedule and execution plan
- Execute the project and perform monitoring
- Provide the status of project on regular frequency to different stakeholders
- Manage Project Risk and issues and work on mitigation plan for the same
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- PM experience
- Strong Execution and Monitoring skill using JIRA
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Scrum/PSM Certified