Service Operation Engineer (Network/Cloud: 6145)
A Global IT services company is seeking a Service Operation Engineer! In addition to service operation, you will also be responsible for proposing and implementing proposals to improve operational efficiency and stability. Therefore, there is a possibility that you may be asked to take on small-scale development as needed.
- Service maintenance and operation
- Investigation and response to inquiries from other departments
- Investigation of failures, restoration work, and service quality improvement activities
- Service operation improvement proposals, design, and implementation
- Development of tools and services to improve operational efficiency
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Basic networking knowledge and experience building and configuring servers such as Apache and Tomcat
- Experience building and designing servers on Azure or AWS, GCP
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix