Back-end Engineer (PHP: Streaming Service)
An organization where you can contribute to the growth of the business and grow yourself famous around the world is looking for a Back-end Engineer. You will be responsible for Backend for one of the services offered by the Streaming Services Development Department. As a developer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks from checking development requirements, detailed design, development, testing, and release.
- System design, development, operation for projects
- API development for new functions
- Batch processing development
- Investigation and problem solving in operation work
- Performance monitoring of APIs etc.
- Improved efficiency of various operations
- For development members, task management, experiment and solve the problems,
- Service quality management for overall
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- Experience in Back-end development using PHP/Laravel
- System development experience using relational database such as MySQL
- Experience in team development using Git
- Experience developing with Docker