Security Consultant (Governance)
A global IT solutions company is looking for a Security Consultant. you will participate in consulting projects related to strengthening IT governance.
- Participate in project meetings of the information systems department
- Review project meeting documentation
- Record the contents of project meetings and creating a meeting proposal/checklist
- Identify issues from the project meetings
An IT security solutions firm established in 2005 and listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. It stands for everything related to governance, risk, compliance, and security, and provides network and cloud security design and implementation solutions to its clients. The company has 175 employees in Japan and is growing rapidly and expanding its team.
Flextime no core (standard 8 hrs per day), Mon-Fri
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Study support, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- User-side experience in any of the following areas: planning, implementation, design, proposals and operations related to Governance, Risk, Compliance or Security
- Experience in consulting in related fields
- Experience in user-side information security management
- Experience in quality assurance or quality control