Senior Squad Analyst (E1) (PM or Sr. BA)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Senior Squad Analyst (with strong PM or Sr. BA skills) in the Data Solutions Team, within Digital Customers Department.
- Part of the Data Solutions team, managing data and AI use-cases to foster a data-driven culture
- Collaborate with diverse business users to grasp requirements from various entities and sales methods, analyzing and visualizing objectives effectively
- Manage and deliver Use Cases, implementing top-line and process improvement measures from a data-driven perspective
- Provide technical implementation support and foster IT development and data analysis collaboration among analysts, engineers, and scientists
- Lead Agile development projects on cloud platforms like AWS, ensuring high standards and proactive communication with stakeholders
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri (Hybrid: 2 days in office and 3 days WFH every week)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience of Product/project manager or business analyst experience
- Experienced in breaking down high-level business requirements into IT development tasks/Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of data analysis (statistics, machine learning ML, etc.)
- Programming skills (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Proactive and responsible for each own attributed project or task and deliver it with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills within the team, with other teams and business users