Sr. Systems Administrator
A foreign EIM company is looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator. In this role, you have the responsibility of reviewing, planning and evaluating the hardware, software and custom deployments to the organization’s global CLOUD production infrastructure.
- Work with other departments and seamlessly implement any production changes, especially to servers/storages and OS/middleware in Japan data centers
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for given system element
- Provide occasionally Oncall ‘tier3’ support of specific production system section
- Deploy all new production server fully configured and install the software to them
- Provide documentation for all new design implementations engineered from within the group or assist in documentation for projects jointly engineered with other departments
- Develop and maintain production server documentation
- Cross-Train production support & engineering personnel to ensure knowledge is held by multiple individuals
Leading global enterprise information management company provides a comprehensive range of consulting, managed services, and learning services to help companies and organizations leverage information in the cloud or on-premise.
9:30 – 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
national holidays, sick leave, wedding and condolence leave, year-end and New Year vacations, etc.
Social insurance, group life insurance, wellness assistance, defined contribution pension plan, company stock purchase plan, LILO Club, commuting allowance (up to 100,000 yen per month), no smoking indoors (smoking areas available outside), etc.
- Experienced with some virtualization platforms
- Unix expert with detailed Linux experience
- Experienced with one or more open source software deployment and maintenance like tomcat/apache, Zabbix/HP operations manager/Ansible
- Strong and current experience in infrastructure technologies
- Experienced with the customer management and communication
- Record of achieving objectives; successful project completion, within budget and time frame
- Literate, communicative, client-friendly and flexible
- ITIL foundation certification highly preferred