CAE Software Engineer
The engineering department of a major IT service company is looking for experienced software engineers to join the user interface development team.
- Development for the simulation software for electrical equipment design
- Creation of specifications as well as development, debugging and testing of the application
- Implemented in C with the Qt framework and has both Windows and Linux versions
A leading IT service company that provides a wide range of IT solutions from system consulting to system construction and operation.
About 150 people in total. (Of these, about 90 are employees.) As a result of the expansion of the business, about half of the employees are career hires. As a result of business expansion, about half of the employees are career hires. Because of the large number of career hires, many of our members are in their 40s or older, but they are all working in their own specialized fields. Among them, about 50 members belong to the development division, not necessarily only those who majored in electromagnetics as students, but also many members who have completed doctoral and master's courses, and are working to enhance their expertise.
9:00 - 17:45（Mon - Fri）
Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Year-end Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- At least three years of experience developing commercial software using an object-oriented programming language
- Basic and in-depth design experience of software programming