Senior Solutions Architect
A Silicon Valley Start-up is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join their dynamic team in Tokyo.
The Senior Solutions Architect works closely with stakeholders, including Product Managers, Project Managers, and engineers, to ensure that the proposed solutions are technically sound, scalable, and meet the needs of the business. They bridge the gap between requirements and implementation, considering factors such as security, performance, scalability, and business impact.
- Partner with the Product team to understand and document the solution outcomes and metrics
- Communicate the solution’s structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects to stakeholders of various levels of technical prowess
- Negotiate and persuade stakeholders effectively without dictating or demanding
- Mediate and document architectural decisions, especially those with meaningful impact or affecting multiple system parts
- Raise awareness and foster discussions on relevant requirements that can be noticed only from a broader perspective, such as privacy, availability, performance, operational cost, etc..
- Ensure the solution implementation complies with architectural goals, IT Governance, security standards, and operations, including agreement and design of SLA, RTO, and RPO targets
- Bring engineering teams together and ensure their respective solution components work together
A fast growing and dynamic Silicon Valley start-up working with a large Japanese company R&D center on IoT solutions. The team is very international and talented, so they are looking for people that really want to make an impact and want to learn about new cutting edge technology! In addition, it offers great benefits including 15-20 days holidays, good career progression and hybrid work style.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）Hybrid
15-20 paid holidays, plus Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Extensive experience architecting complex software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership of product features and quality