One of the biggest manufacturing for bulding material is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer!
- Design, construction and operation of IT infrastructure in the fields of networks, security, servers (cloud), corporate IT, and SAP BASIS
- Standardization and promotion of modernization of IT infrastructure
- Efficiency of IT infrastructure from a global perspective achieving stable operations through collaboration with global teams and demonstrating leadership as necessary
- Promoting dynamic transformation of infrastructure
Established in 2011 through the merger of five major domestic building materials and equipment manufacturers. Since then, we have acquired global brands such as GROHE and American Standard, and based on the tradition of Japanese manufacturing, we provide a wide range of high-quality products that solve problems in daily life with world-leading technology and innovation globally.
Today, it is a global company with approximately 55,000 employees in more than 150 countries around the world, and more than 1 billion people use its products every day.
8:30-17:20, Mon-Fri *Remote Work Available
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience in IT infrastructure standardization and modernization (due to current legacy systems that need to be changed)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Networks, security, servers (cloud), corporate IT, or SAP BASIS
- Project Management & Leadership is useful and especially a business mind/maturity of architecting modern systems and thinking about how they can be used/adapted for future
- Firefighting / troubleshoot / incident response experience as many of the legacy system staff have retired so there will be a lot of trial & error and having to standardize then modernize the legacy system
- Have a partnership with Google so although any cloud experience e.g. AWS or Azure is OK, GCP experience is highly advantageous