One of the world's leading integrated financial groups is looking for a Global IT Procurement!
Depending on your experience and aptitude, you will be entrusted with the following duties. Strengthening development-related competitiveness is a priority, and the entire company will support the promotion of related measures.
- Develop and expand the development of modern applications for the entire group (strategic planning and implementation of measures)
- Support the establishment of an integrated team with an improvement mindset that unites the business divisions of each group company and our development team (in some cases, I will participate as an architect).
- Establish guidelines, educational content, and environment related to modern development methods such as CI/CD
【 Company Details】
Japan's largest and one of the world's leading integrated financial groups, with approximately 150,000 employees working in about 270 group companies worldwide. The organisation has been heavingly investing in the IT areas in order to provide state-of the arts services. They are currently focusing on DX projects, which translate into new technologies and the opportunities to make an impact within a large and established business.
【 Working Hours】
8:40 ～ 17:10（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Insurance/Health insurance, labor (unemployment and workers' accident compensation) insurance, employee pension insurance, property deposits (with interest subsidies), congratulation and condolence payment system, childcare assistance, childcare and nursing care leave, self-development support, etc.
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of systems in a large enterprise (preferably a financial institution)
- Experience in Java application development
- A willingness to continuously collect information and learn about technologies that contribute to the advancement of development and operations
(One or more of the following skills)
- System development skills using AWS and other cloud environments
- Ability to utilize various tools and CI/CD environments necessary for application development
- UI/UX study and construction skills