Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer
A global company in the IT and real estate industry is looking for a seasoned Senior Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer with extensive experience to play a pivotal role in their growing & dynamic engineering team.
As the senior SRE/DevOps you will be the driving force behind ensuring the availability, performance, and reliability of their systems, with a strong emphasis on security measures.
Lead & Manage
- Take a leadership role in the full lifecycle of services, overseeing sysem and enterprise architecture, release processes, and software deployment automation
Monitor & Improve
- Continuously monitor and enhance system health, scalability, and reliability through the introduction of new technologies and tools, ensuring adaptability for a growing team
- Provide a strategic vision for service architecture evolution, concentrating on scalability and reliability, considering the unique challenges of a growing team operating in the prop-tech industry for the local market
- Conduct thorough security assessments of third-party software and libraries, contributing to the overall security landscape assessment, and recognizing the critical role security plays in growing organization dealing with a high volume of transaction data including privacy information
Incident Response Management
- Lead effective incident response management, considering system and enterprise architecture impact, and create resilience and recovery strategies tailored for our growing team handling domestic member facing applications, websites, and internal key function software
- If applicable (considering the growing team), mentor and provide guidance to potential junior team members or cross-functional colleagues, fostering a culture of security awareness and knowledge sharing
A global real estate space-sharing firm founded in 2010 with the vision to build beautiful office spaces where people and companies come together to get inspired and do their best work. Since opening our first location in New York City, we’ve grown into a global network of intentionally designed workspaces grounded in community. Today, we’re constantly reimagining how space, technology, and community can help everyone—from freelancers to Fortune 500s—get more out of their workday.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） *2/3 days in office, other WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in software engineering, systems engineering, or a related field, with a strong focus on security, recognizing the need for a seasoned professional in a growing team dealing with vulnerability management etc
- AWS proficiency, hands-on experience in architecting and supporting complex AWS infrastructures, leveraging expertise to make strategic decisions for a growing-scale setup catering to support a high-volume transaction member-facing software and stable running of other enterprise software
- IaC mastery, expert knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC) tools, recognizing their efficiency in growing teams, and their role in achieving automation or efficiency goals
- Coding proficiency, proficiency in secure coding practices and common programming languages, understanding the role of automation in growing teams and its impact on member-facing software and other enterprise software including the release/maintenance flow
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, recognizing the importance of clear communication in a tight-knit team