Tech Lead Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
An organization where you can contribute to the growth of the business and grow yourself famous around the world is looking for a Tech Lead Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android).
You will oversee iOS App for users and clients and will be in charge of system design and implementation for new features and maintenance after delivery as a Lead Engineer.
- Create the system design based on the business requirements
- Development (Android/Kotlin, IOS/Swift)
- Vender management (Mostly code review)
- Operation (Release, Trouble shooting, bugfix and maintenance)
- Manage Dev team as a Lead in max/10 ppl
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- iOS Native Application Development in Swift
- Android Native Application development in Kotlin
- Software development work experience in the mobile app space
- Development of apps that connect with servers
- Experience implementing Unit Test
- Knowledge of modern architecture, best practices, and security in the Mobile App
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Ability of involving others
- Teamwork experience and communication skills
- Leadership experience