Application Development Delivery Manager
A foreign IT services consulting firm is looking for a strong Delivery Manager for the Application Development Team for an ongoing project with one of their top-tier Japanese Car Manufacturers in Kanagawa.
The Delivery Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful delivery of services to the client.
You will be responsible for overseeing the entire service delivery process, managing client relationships, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Experience in managing large programs consisting of Development and Support
- Hands on experience in leading and manage end-to-end project delivery, ensuring adherence to timelines, scope, and quality standards
- Collaboration and managing dependencies with cross-functional teams
Client Relationship Management:
- Serving as the main point of contact for Japanese clients, understanding told and untold expectations
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, addressing concerns and ensuring overall satisfaction
- Ensuring effective communication between the client and internal teams
- Providing regular project updates to stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Implementing and overseeing quality assurance processes to deliver high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
- Identifying potential risks and proactively implement strategies to mitigate them
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- Lead and inspire a multicultural team, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Staying updated on industry trends and best practices
A Fortune 500 leader in the global insurance industry. Building on 100 years of experience, today their member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions around the world. The Group's products and services provide a wide range of support to protect the assets, risk management, and retirement security of corporate and individual clients. The holding company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The Japan office is the largest one, after US, and deals with most of the business in the APAC region. In view of this, the company has a very international environment, with plenty of opportunities for working in cross-regional projects, and dealing with US and European offices. The company is also strongly committed to employees wellbeing by providing extensive benefits and career improvement opportunities.
9:00-18:00 (Monday to Friday) Hybrid (3 days WFH allowed)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, Nursing Care Leave, Volunteer Leave, 20 days paid vacations for the first year, Childcare Leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Massage rooms, wellness program, English language programs, women's leadership development programs, training and learning programs including initial training, defined benefit corporate pension plan, defined contribution pension plan, etc.
- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager or in a similar leadership role in the IT services industry
- Strong project management skills with a successful track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of Japanese business culture and client expectations
- Familiarity with IT service delivery processes and methodologies
- Strong leadership and team management abilities