Our client, a financial services company, is looking for an AWS Engineer!
Our mission is to continue to provide stable and reliable system infrastructure services as a partner supporting both technology and business.
We also aim to be a company where the organization and individuals can grow together by respecting each other as human beings, trusting each other, and realizing a diverse organization.
About the Organization and Team
We are looking for engineers who can be in charge of infrastructure construction, operation, and technical support of public cloud (AWS) environment in a company that develops and operates IT infrastructure used by group companies.
- Provide technical support for AWS services
- Implementation of AWS services based on enterprise standards
- Automation of various processes and tools that occur with the use of AWS services
LaC, scripting, and operational preparation work using various tools including AWS services
- Support for work related to the study, evaluation, and proposal of AWS service configurations for various cloud computing projects
- Operation design, construction, operation and maintenance of various resources on AWS
- Support for evaluation and verification work for introduction and support of AWS services
Documentation of design documents, procedure manuals, etc. related to the above
Established in 2008 as part of a larger group of one of the world's largest financial services organizations headquartered in the United States. While providing system infrastructure to group companies in Japan, we also actively collaborate with overseas partners as a global company. As a global company, we actively collaborate with overseas partners and offer long-term career development with an emphasis on collaboration.
9:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays), year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid vacations, other special vacations, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Various social insurances (employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance), no smoking indoors in principle (smoking areas are available outside), transportation expenses paid, etc.
- IT work experience (at least 2 years of engineering experience related to infrastructure)
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure construction and operation as required by the business
- General knowledge of cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS), AWS and its basic managed services
- Hands-on development experience using programming/scripting languages (Python a plus)
- Hands-on experience with AWS (whether or not used in the business is not required)