Solution Architect Manager (L1)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Solution Architect Manager for the IT Division, who has good Solution Architecture experience, plus strong Design knowledge, with good bilingual capability.
- To maximize the value from their Japan information technology, and simplify the IT Landscape by applying IT architecture disciplines
- The scope of the position is for the three of their entities in Japan
- This role works closely with IT tribes and platform teams to ensure collaboration to execute the project plan and deliver value to the business
- The person ensures also the definition, ratification, support, and implementation of best practice standards and is also responsible for solution architecture team management
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri (Hybrid: 2 days in office and 3 days WFH every week)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in overall architecture discipline (Applications, Solution Design)
- Demonstrate strong communication and technical skills
- Good understanding of software development, testing, change, release and project management methodologies concepts, practices and standards.
- Hands-on technical experience
- Ability to work across different teams
- Champion on the IT strategy and IT roadmap
- Ability to articulate the IT architecture direction and enforce on the collaboration
- It is important to establish strong connections and communication skills with key stakeholders