Product Manager (Affiliate Product)
A global IT services company is looking for a Product Manager (Affiliate Product).
This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to bridge the gap between the development team and the business, in pursuit of maximizing the value of the products generated by the team.
- Coordinate development requests from various stakeholders
- Visualize the product backlog in a transparent manner so that it is understood
- Respond to business inquiries, coordinate quick and accurate troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ad technology information
- Collaborate with Tech Leads and Engineering Managers to complete projects
- Understand business challenges, opportunities, and recommend solutions while managing resources and priorities to maximize results/outcomes
About the Organization and Team
The team is responsible for the technical aspects of all internal advertising related business. We are a multinational department spanning five countries (Japan, Singapore, India, China, and the UK), and we use the vast amount of data we have accumulated to provide broad support across all departments within the company.
*Cafeteria in the office is available free of charge (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- Product management experience
- Strong communication skills to create a common understanding among stakeholders
- Experience in troubleshooting and data analysis
- Experience with Agile development work
- Understanding of basic ad technology