Application Support Engineer, Assistant Manager (Office 365)
A world-renowned insurance company is looking for a talented Application Support Engineer, Assistant Manager to join their firm.
- Support of MS Office 365 software applications
- Work closely with business users, regional teams and application vendor
- Creating and managing teams’ policies, reading CQD logs and checking team status.
- Implementing Intune MDM, MAM components and conditional access policies.
- License and user management in office 365 as well as Azure logs
- Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications.
- Develop & maintain source code for applications
Why should you apply?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills
- A focus on growing your career path with them
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
One of the largest Insurance company in Canada and the 28th largest fund manager in the world based on worldwide institutional assets under management (AUM). It proud itself of an exciting international environment , with extensive benefits and great work-life balance.
9:00 - 17:00 (Monday-Friday) Hybrid
National Holidays, Year-end and new year holidays, Annual Paid Holiday. For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave), etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of Azure AD, O365 tools (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer etc.), Role based access control and Intune subscription management
- Should have a good understanding on how to manage SharePoint Online environment including site permissions, storage management and audit logs
- Intune endpoint management experience on physical devices with SCCM or Intune
- Should be able to create policies for App protection at least on mobile devices
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting for all o365 modules