Dashboard Support Engineer
A foreign IT services consulting firm is looking for a strong Dashboard Support Engineer in the Data Project Management
This is a long-term opportunity, and conversion to a permanent employee and extension on your contract, both are possible.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply ASAP.
- Daily operation, includes Tickets distribution, Dashboard’s validation, Problem finding and fix tracking, Source file and progress tracking, Dashboard access provision, and etc...
- General operation communication including information collection and feedback collection from Ticket caller, Product Owner, Other counterparts (other vendors, AWB developers);
- Support operations with expertise in NBI requirements, business rules/metrics, reporting, and data refresh
- Understand NBI requirements and coordinate with operations team to get work done
- Set SNOW priority of the Incidents, perform initial triaging, and assign incidents to L3 as appropriate
A leading Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, with 163,000 professionals across 90 countries, helping 1279 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. It focus on offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise. It proud itself of its international environment, long-term career opportunities and commitment to the wellbeing of its employees.
【 Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays and so on.
【Services / Benefits】
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience creating complex reports, dashboard applications, and scorecards.
- Experience with MS Power BI and/or Azure Analysis Services (AAS).
- Experience with SQL, with proven ability to write efficient queries.
- Experience with other BI Tools including Cognos, BOBJ or Tableau.
- Experience writing reports over various data sources including Oracle, HANA, and SQL Server databases.