Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect (2 positions)
A foreign IT services consulting firm is looking for for a strong Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect for an ongoing project with one of their top tier Insurance clients in Tokyo.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply ASAP.
- Deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects
- Focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and governance
- Working on practical Linux and Windows-based systems as an administration in a Cloud or Virtualized environment Working
- Think and demonstrate strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
A leading Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, with 163,000 professionals across 90 countries, helping 1279 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. It focus on offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise. It proud itself of its international environment, long-term career opportunities and commitment to the wellbeing of its employees.
【 Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays and so on.
【Services / Benefits】
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT implementation experience
- Experience facilitating discussions with senior leadership regarding technical/architectural trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- Direct hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or recent hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Experience with integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.