Platform Security Engineer
One of the leading insurance companies in the world is looking for a talented Platform Security Engineer under the Infra Services Group, Integrated Technology Services Team.
- Ensure that solution technology implementation plans, application design, and operational requirements meet defined requirements.
- Establish and maintain technical product creation and security standards, and provide necessary information to stakeholders regarding design, application, and operations.
- We aim to maximize the use of design, application and operations stakeholders to ensure solutions meet technical and operational expectations.
- Define a clear solution that covers construction, operations, and explain to operations how the system will work.
- Build and operate solution documentation. In particular, clarify how the functional and non-functional requirements of the solution are met.
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as an IT security professional in either consulting, engineering, or operations.
- Experience designing, hands-on implementation and operation of security services (e.g., security monitoring, access management, intrusion prevention, data protection, anti-malware, data loss prevention, etc.)
- Knowledge of security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, security technologies, and new and evolving threats.
- Experience with cyber-attacks and mitigation