DATA ENGINEER (GG11)
One of the leading insurance companies in the world is looking for a talented Data Engineer!
- Implementation and Delivery of Business Requirements
- Development of the delivery team in an agile delivery model
- Solution and architecture design for assigned tech-area
- Collaborate with other teams and lead development projects
- Support/help vendors to develop with company’s domain knowledge
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Data engineering experience or 5 years of application development experience
- Data hub development experience (getting data into Data Lake and/or processing data)
- BI data cleansing and report (visualization) development experience
- Large-scale data modeling experience working with gigabyte data sets using data warehouse
- Experience developing or participating in Agile, Scrum, or SAFe