Lead IT Architect
One of the leading insurance companies in the world is looking for a talented Lead Architect in the IT Architect Group.
You will be the subject matter expert in IT architecture, driving alignment with business objectives, maximizing efficiency, and ensuring delivery of business value in line with strategic roadmap and standards.
- Identify gaps in existing IT solutions, systems, and processes
- Facilitate Japan key initiatives, aligning business objectives, IT strategy, and architecture
- Simplify IT landscape, establish consistency, cover applications, security, and infrastructure
- Manage analysis of business drivers, capabilities, information, and technical requirements
- Develop enterprise standards, target roadmaps, and ensure alignment
- Facilitate recurring architecture meetings, assign action plans
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT experience, especially in solution design architecture
- Strong knowledge of IT architecture standards in financial industry
- Expertise in SOA architecture, API/microservices, cloud services, with additional experience in Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, or Azure as a plus
- Data architecture experience required