Senior Producer (Online Bookstore Service)
Global IT services company is looking for a Producer (Online Bookstore Services).
- Responsible for the development and planning of services and products, and formulating development plans with clear objectives and ROI
- Work closely with business members to control project priorities
- Organize and determine the objectives and requirements of business requests, and then project them to the engineer members
- Discuss and determine the optimal solution for system implementation with the engineer members, and incorporate it into the specifications
- Liaise, coordinate and report to external and internal stakeholders as the project progresses
- Take responsibility for service operation, and when problems occur, direct countermeasures and confirm the impact of the service
- Measure the effectiveness of the service and major KPIs after the service launch, clarify the next point for improvement, and implement the PDCA cycle
Attractiveness of the Position
- The team will be international
- Free access to the cafeteria in the office (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Kind of person we are looking for
- We are looking for someone who can think about how things should be done with a service mindset, rather than just doing the work.
- People who can relate to the culture and mission of the company
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- Project management experience
- Experience in web application development and requirements definition
- Ability to take action with a sense of urgency and speed
- Strong willingness to work across job functions for the success of the project
- High communication skills to form agreements with people in various positions