Cyber Security Director
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a Cyber Security - Director in the IT Security Department.
- Ensure our Information Security programs are properly followed to manage systems and operational risks
- Lead the functional unit by example being demonstrated by hands-on work for the daily activities and also propose solutions to the improvement initiatives
- With the capabilities of advanced threat discovery and remediation, enhance security posture, strengthen managing email used threat and application vulnerabilities
- Help enhancing ransomware recovery to ensure business resilience
- Improve enterprise readiness to respond and recover from significant cyber events
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Hands-on experience in cyber security related field
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation
- Willing to learn new things in technologies and information security
- Business Application development experience or IT Infrastructures hardening experience
- Interest in broader information security and risk management areas such as IT risk governance and Third-party risk management