A global IT services firm, is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join an Auto Insurance Digital Transformation project by a leading general insurer.
As part of the project, you will be building a new system and data migration from legacy system, as well as integrating surrounding systems with APIs.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirement-gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management
- Design, conduct and facilitate requirements sessions
- Organise & sequence requirements into a user requirements document
- Write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure understanding of organizations function and capabilities
- Serve as a liaison between IT and Business stakeholders, play key role in translating business needs objectives into Project charter and business cases
- Review, analyze and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall business strategies
- Provide support to design, development, and testing to ensure alignment with requirements through the development life cycle and attend meetings
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and a high level of transparency.
9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, and Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a BA and strong experience in requirement gathering and working with multi-cultured development team
- Experience in onsite-offshore model
- Experience in working with Agile development and testing pod