Senior Middleware Engineer
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Middleware Engineer to join their team.
- Analyzes daily activity of the team to explore area to be improved
- Manages internal and external service suppliers including product vendors
- Provides middleware engineering/operation team leadership in areas of expertise
- Ensures business requirements are met in a timely manner
- Works closely with other organizations
- Identifies root cause of the incidents and fix the incident in areas of expertise
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Assists the upper management in various initiatives and goals
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT experience including infrastructure engineering and/or operation roles
- Staff management in IT department
- Technical skill in Web Application (WAS, Tomcat, IIS), MQ, Cloud (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS), CICD, Docker
- Tendering, contracting, contract supervision and financial management
- Identification and creation of automation scripts and software implementation with the goal of infrastructure operation automation
- Led meetings to review requirements, review gap analysis, review a technical methodology, and assist in conducting demonstrations of solution
- Problem-solving & decision-making that supports a defect resolution process by bringing an understanding of the operations scheme, its engineering, and the underlying business processes