Senior Voice Engineer (CISCO-NICE-AVAYA)
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Voice Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
- Communicate closely with business units regarding Voice infrastructure and define requirements
- Design configurations and create blueprints for Voice infrastructure
- Perform advanced testing and upgrades of Voice devices
- Establish and update local standards and best practices in technical areas
- Communicate directly with vendors, peers, business partners, application developers, and management as needed
- Response for researching and identifying the vendors offering quality products and services
- Plan and implement a wide range of solutions to problems or regulatory changes
- Prepare project plans and other related documents and procedures related to Voice infrastructure
- Proactively identify technical and procedural concerns and avoid gaps and problems in participating projects
- Release and modify few solutions and tools, including compatibility testing and documentation of procedures and issues
- Serve as project leader or project representative for each phase of the project
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in all phases of design, installation, and maintenance in voice technology (CISCO / AVAYA / NICE)
- Extensive general knowledge of networking, security, and storage
- Extensive technical knowledge of hardware, software, design, topology, and protocols related to voice infrastructure and applications
- Attention to detail, accuracy and high quality
- Ability to communicate effectively within the infrastructure team and with external stakeholders
- Able to work on multiple large, complex projects simultaneously as a facilitator or team member within a team