Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for Senior Cloud Platform Engineer for their growing team.
- Train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced associates on Azure and related technologies
- Review implementation designs, configurations, and CI/CD pipeline frameworks
- End-to-end solution designs including security, availability, networking and performance of the platform and applications
- Lifecycle ownership on Cloud services for continual improvements
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Plans and executes Infrastructure as Code practices
- Handles complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plan upgrades and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within its own technical area
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Administrative networking activities on NW routing, Firewall, NW dump analysis and NW monitoring
- Administrative activities on Web technologies, TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- Cloud based technologies implementation for Application platforms and experience as an Infrastructure engineer
- Experience in provisioning and setup Cloud native technologies with ensuring right security control and durability as standard design
- Experience to support Application developers to onboard applications into Cloud Based Application platform
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member