Technical Infra Project Manager
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Technical Infra Project Manager.
As the Technical Infra Project Manager, you will be responsible for launching a project through analyzing application portfolio and tech currency, and proactively driving the project by leading engineers with an understanding of technology and system architecture.
- Drive technical transformation projects by performing engineering methodologies and best practice of IT Infrastructure and middleware migration
- Proactively drive and micromanage the project process, delivery process and engineering process
- Develop cloud migration strategy
- Estimate and evaluate on-going project plans to find opportunities
- Analyze application portfolio and inventory to find candidate applications for migrating to the Cloud and decommission
- Lead the design, planning, and implementation of complex IT infrastructure solutions
- Launch migration projects with stockholder’s alignment in detailed scope, schedule, and financial cost/benefit
- Organize technical stakeholder meetings to see progress and address any issue, risk, scope change, and impact depending projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Work experience in IT
- Experience to lead legacy migration project with architectural transformation as a technical lead
- Experience to make a project plan and lunch a $500K size project through analyzing portfolio, tech currency and roadmap
- Experience to manage technical projects comprising of 20 members in micro-management
- Develop project/program budgets and responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Experience to report to C-level executives (CIO, CTO, CISO, etc.)