Senior Network Engineer (3 positions)
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Network Engineer to join their growing team
- Network troubleshooting and maintenance for a nationwide network of firewalls, routers, switches and load balancers in Japan
- Configure and install various network devices and services: must be proficient in managing and configuring Cisco network devices, PaloAlto security devices, Citrix load balancers etc
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Follow global corporate and industry standards and procedures, comply with and resolve security vulnerability notices
- Liaison with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Collect and analyze required network device information for dispatching to HW maintenance vendor
- Interact with US network team and overseas counterparts
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working as network engineer or senior network engineer
- Deep knowledge of Cisco network devices and appliances, at the installation, configuration, and management/maintenance level
- Deep knowledge of PaloAlto security devices at the installation, configuration, and management/maintenance level
- Experience with Citrix load balancers including configuration and maintenance
- Proficient at network protocols, network troubleshooting, network engineering