Backend Engineering Manager
A Global IT services company is seeking a Backend Engineering Manager to join the growing team.
- Manage a group of multiple teams, upwards to 20 people in a group
- Derive Group level KPIs from Department strategies, create action plans and execute
- Mentoring and growing future leaders and engineers of the organization through 1 on 1s and other HR tools.
- Be an Architect for the System in your group, recommending new technology stack, making tradeoffs in architectural decisions
- Be a System Owner, ensuring frameworks and processes are in place to enable stable day to day operations of the system
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Management experience including (1) recruiting future engineers, (2) supporting career growth of engineers through training, goal settings and evaluation, (3) motivating and ensuring well-being of engineers to maximize results, and (4) communicating with multiple stakeholders like Product Managers and QA
- In depth knowledge of different Architecture Design patterns like microservice architecture, event driven architecture
- Be accountable for maximizing quality/cost, achieving KPIs, production failures, and technical decisions of your team.
- Be accountable for task quality through review and process
- Have in depth knowledge of travel's technology stack including;