Back End Engineer
A company developing mobile apps for the North American market is looking for a Back-end Engineer to develop its own application and environment for it.
- SNS Application Development
- Development of APIs tailored to various service functionalities
- Development of management interfaces and KPI dashboards necessary for the operation
- Planning and implementation for stable operation as user and content volumes increase
The company develops services for mobile devices and is headquartered in the United States. Although the company was established outside of Japan, its parent company is a Japanese advertising agency. The working environment is international, but many staff members are fluent in English and Japanese, making for a comfortable working environment. The products that we develop in-house are made for foreign markets with innovative ideas, and we develop products that are targeted mainly to North America.
10:00-19:00 (Mon~Fri) (*Depends on the labor system)
Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, paid vacations, congratulation or condolence leave, maternity or childcare leave, maternity checkup leave, prenatal or postnatal leave, childcare leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance) commuting allowance, housing allowance (with some conditions), book purchase allowance, subsidies for outside training, support for in-house club activities, free drinks
- Experience in developing and operating applications/services.
- Experience in designing and developing REST API servers using TypeScript (express)
- Proven ability to take initiative and drive towards product success in collaboration with stakeholders
- Development skills considering performance and scalability