A global company in the IT and real estate industry is looking for a motivated and experienced UI/UX Desinger.
This role will include a series of tasks related to application design, including understanding product specifications, wireframing, prototyping, design creation, explaining to engineers during implementation, and communicating with stakeholders.
You will also be expected to conduct brainstorming sessions, ideation sessions, UX research, user surveys, and interviews as needed to create the final UI designs based on the deep understanding of the goal or pain point of the actual user.
- UI/UX design of digital products in Japan
- Design Wireframes/prototypes, interaction design, UI design, UX design
- Conduct necessary research and data analysis and designs based on data and issues
- Manage work autonomously and deliver results with minimal supervision and direction
A global real estate space-sharing firm founded in 2010 with the vision to build beautiful office spaces where people and companies come together to get inspired and do their best work. Since opening our first location in New York City, we’ve grown into a global network of intentionally designed workspaces grounded in community. Today, we’re constantly reimagining how space, technology, and community can help everyone—from freelancers to Fortune 500s—get more out of their workday.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） *Hybrid work in office and WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and mobile user interface best practices
- In-depth knowledge of information architecture
- Attention to detail, pixel perfection and interface design
- Working experience in interactive design
- Experience working with engineers and as part of a software development team