Software Engineer (P2/P3) (Dev P&C, Technology)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Software Engineer who can lead functionality implementation on multiple applications cooperating with internal stakeholders.
The job is mostly focused on hands-on activities including requirement confirmation from business representatives, designing architecture, and leading implementation(coding).
- Solution implementation
- Understand requirements from business representative and implement features/functionalities aligned to coding and security standard
- Consider and discuss non-functional requirement such as performance, security and monitoring, and apply them to design and implementation
- Code quality responsibility
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentor developer on technical topics within the team
- Production support
- Assess and propose improvement on internal development standards to bring in better quality and efficiency
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following technologies Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux
- Have working experience utilizing DevOps concept
- Experience delivering strategic business-enabling applications
- Experience participating in large projects collaborating with regional/global teams and multiple stakeholders
- Experience with software development on Guidewire Insurance suite is a plus
- Be able to communicate effectively both with business stakeholders as well as other IT members