Senior Project Manager (EC Market Place)
A Global IT services company is looking for a Senior Project Manager for its E-Commerce and Marketing Division.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead one of the largest projects in Japan to build new systems and enhance functionality on B2B and B2C platforms using the latest technologies.
- Project planning (goal setting, milestone and critical path planning, internal and external project dependency planning, test and release planning, budget planning, and schedule development)
- Project execution and progress (judgment and decision making, process management, task tracking, quality control, budget and cost control, handling scope changes)
- Communication (stakeholder management, project facilitation, communication with stakeholders, reporting)
- Risk management and risk mitigation measures
- Problem management and problem solving
- Mentoring junior project managers
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
*Hybrid Remote (4 days in office, 1 day work from home)
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays), year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, marriage leave, leave for hospital visits during pregnancy, maternity leave before and after childbirth, spouse maternity leave, childcare leave at birth, childcare leave, child nursing leave, family care leave, shorter working hours during pregnancy/childcare/caregiving, staggered working hours, flex work system, overtime and Exemption from overtime, holidays, and late-night overtime work, telecommuting system, maternity benefits, lump-sum maternity and childcare benefits, in-house childcare center, milking room, Cabinet Office babysitter discount coupons, corporate contracts for housekeeping services, pre-employment leave/pre-return to work seminars, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance (employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance), no smoking indoors (smoking areas are available outside), transportation expenses of up to 20,000 yen per month, free cafeteria, staggered working hours, telecommuting for pregnancy, childcare, nursing care, injury or illness, childcare and nursing support, stock option program, company dormitory, personal clothing employee dormitories, personal clothing allowed, preferential discounts for employees (moving, language study), etc.
- Experience as main project manager in large projects (50+ project members)
- Strong knowledge of software development
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (skills to minimize communication gaps between stakeholders)
- Reporting, presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience working with engineers, product managers, and business partners