IT Director, Information Security and Control Department
A Japanese Corporation with businesses expanding across different industries is looking for an Information Security and Control (ISC) department manager.
The role requires strong organizational management skills to effectively manage a group of cyber security specialists. This role will report to the Group Information Security Officer in the Tokyo head office.
- Define the required information security guidelines and rules that mandate what security is expected and how it will be measured
- Facilitate an information security governance structure through the implementation of a governance program
- Determine the information security execution approach in the local business in consultation with stakeholders and aligned with the risk management approach and compliance monitoring of nondigital risk areas (e.g., critical information held on paper)
- Enhance the Group information security framework to reflect the progressive evolution of cybersecurity controls
- Establish metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program
- Create the necessary relationship networks among the information security team and line-of-business executives, corporate compliance, audit, physical security, legal and HR management teams to ensure alignment as required
- Manage auditing and compliance
A major Japanese corporate company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through their services across multiple industries. At the moment they have a lots of DX process across the company so there is a high chance to learn new technologies and shaping the business. In addition, they are strongly committed to employees benefits, including housing supports and more.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri) *Hybrid Remote Position
120 days, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Congratulation or Condolence Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Nursing Care Leave System (actual operation), Volunteer Leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Senior level (directly interact/communicate with C-LEVEL, executives including CEO) of security expertise with group-wide security policy, security technology solution and security risk management
- Experience in IT / Security / Cyber Security Management and managing teams of 20 people team and international team
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management
- Ability to lead and motivate the information security team to achieve tactical and strategic goals, even when only "dotted line" reporting lines exist
- Professional security management certification is desirable