Incident & Problem Specialist (P3), Service Management, Technology
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking an Incident and Problem Specialist. You will be supporting team for better efficiency, collaboration and improve service quality. Ideal candidate will have ServiceNow experience.
- You and your team (Incident Management) will restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the adverse impact on business operations
- Ensure that agreed levels of service quality are maintained at all times.
- Drive Problem Management processes of detection, investigation, remediation, and reporting of underlying problems driving the incidents.
- Proficient in techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers’ real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services.
- Understand and respect the customer-centric policy
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in ITSM role with responsibility for process design, implementation, execution, and continual process improvement
- University degree level knowledge in Computer Science or other related engineering field
- Previous experience in IPC management in a high profile/high intensity 24/7 Global Incident Management team is desirable.
- Working knowledge of IT hardware & infrastructure