IT Specialist / Coordinator
The first and finest established Swiss watch manufacturer is looking for a bilingual IT support person.
You will be responsible for 150 users as the cornerstone of support at their Japan (Tokyo and Nagoya) and Korea locations.
- Report incidents and process requests from end-users
- Participate in projects involving IT (e.g., store openings, office renovations, etc.)
- General IT administration (technical incidents and user support)
- General ad-hoc support
A luxury watch manufacturer from Switzerland since 1875. The highest quality watches are handmade one by one by craftsmen who have kept the traditional manufacturing method and design, and the company has spread its name as one of the three major watch brands in the world, coupled with its attention to rarity and materials. The spirit of craftsmanship that has been handed down by the founder's family continues to attract enthusiasts around the world.
9:30 -18:00(Mon-Fri) In-Office
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in IT support
- Able to fully support Microsoft and Apple mobile end-users environment
- Familiar with Cisco switches, Wifi as well as Fortigate firewalls
- Able to travel to Nagoya (1-3 times a year) & Korea (1-2 times a year)
- Available to work out of hours or weekends depending on project needs
- Opening a new boutique, office renovation/relocation, events support
- Strong team spirit / customer oriented