System Engineer (Front End)
A US Retail company with a strong presence across all major markets in the world is looking for a front-end system engineer.
- Learn and understand strategies and needs of respective stake holders and business users
- Examine current / new system solutions, including PoC
- Collaborate with global /local respective engineers / counterpart clarify requirements
- Design, develop and test applications / solutions with effective manners
- Collaborate with global /local respective engineers / counterparts to proceed and contribute projects assigned
- Spontaneously propose better idea and support team and products to improve
With over 50+ years, this client focus on the manufacturing of a variety of products related to nutrition and beauty care, in line with environmental respect. Today, in Japan alone it has more than 1 million members, including over 700,000 local distributors. In fact, Japan is their second largest market after US. In recent years, their online presence has been growing, so they are actively investing in new technologies such as AI and in developing new tools. It has a very international environment so be able to speak both English and Japanese is important, however there is some flexibility!
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【 Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Good work-life balance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of design and develop medium/large size of modern web applications / framework
- Knowledge of application Platform /framework such as Spring, Node.js , Angular 2 , VueJS, React etc
- Professional level of Knowledge & experience about AWS and cloud native / container based architecture
- Understanding about standard SSO, such OAuth2, OIDC, SAML etc
- Experience of agile development process and management