Application Support Consultant (MS 365)
An IT Service Consulting firm, focused on providing CRM and ERP Solutions, is seeking a dedicated Application Support Consultant due to the current business expansion.
- Deliver and Implement MS 365 software application services
- Ensure that all software applications are implemented successfully
- Meet customer expectations of business knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Identify business/project risk and communicate solutions as necessary
- Participate in pre-sales activities when needed
A Denmark firm founded in 1987. It is dedicated to Microsoft technology, so they have been recognized as Top Global Partner and Gold Partner for Microsoft. It has more than 33 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and Japan office was launched in 2018 and is an integral part of regional APAC’s growth. In addition to the above, this company has a very flat and team based structure, with a strong attention to performance ( which is rewarded with very competitive bonus)
【 Work11ing Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays and so on.
【Services / Benefits】
Bonus (Up to 20% of salary), Transportation expenses, Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), and Employment insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working with MS Dynamics 365 implementation
- Strong analytical skills and are proactive with suggesting technical solutions
- Customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently
- A team player who can easily fit into an international team of colleagues