Finance Systems Analyst
A Leading Restaurant chain enterprise worldwide is looking for a Finance System Analyst to join their team .
The role report to the Japan CFO, CIO and the Group Head of Financial Systems (based in Australia).
As well as ensuring the existing systems run seamlessly, the ideal candidate will assist in the delivery of key Finance automation and technology projects
- Supporting the Finance team by maintaining and administering the existing Finance Systems
- Providing end user assistance and troubleshooting any issues raised
- Requirements gathering and scoping of projects
- Estimating time & resources required to deliver projects and the savings that will be provided
- Documenting new processes and ensuring users are trained
- Providing expert advice on improvements to existing technologies
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
Major U.S.-based restaurant chain company with a global presence in 88 countries. A well-known brand, it currently operate 800 stores in Japan, and aiming to increase to 1,000 stores in the year. Most of the IT systems are propriatory so there is plently of opportunities to innovate and share new technologies and trends. The local IT also collaborate and coordinate closely with the Australia office, in terms of IT supports and IT needs.
9:00 – 18:00, Mon-Fri *Flexible working hours
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Finance System administration (Business Central preferred) or experience in managing Finance System related projects
- Experience in SQL skills, Advanced Excel (VBA) and exposure to BI tools