Senior Specialist (Project Manager)
One of the world's leading record labels and music distributors is seeking a Senior Specialist (Project Manager).
In this role you will lead the implementation of business process reforms and digital solutions to expand the value we provide to our customers and artists through music.
You will be responsible for implementing a variety of digital solutions necessary for business growth, from improving the omni-channel customer experience through e-commerce and live venues to the supply chain for CD and merchandise sales, leveraging the latest technology.
- Project management of strategic IT innovation projects (resources, budgets, challenges, risks, etc.) to realize business policies and provide stable and continuous business applications
- Collaborate with Global IT teams to build business applications and drive process innovation
- Appropriate management of external IT vendors to maintain high quality IT services
- Define requirements, conduct interviews, analyze technical issues, and develop implementation plans appropriate to business goals
The Japanese subsidiary of the world's largest music company, which operates subsidiary record companies and licensees around the world. The company produces a wide range of music genres from labels with diverse histories, including Japanese and Western music, Classics & Jazz, and catalogs. Their HQ is in Los Angeles and communication between LA and Tokyo are frequent, this means that the teams are very internationals. They offer extensive benefits, such as full flextime, and career prospects.
10:00 - 18:30 (Mon-Fri) flexible working hours
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【 Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Good work-life balance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working in an information systems department
- IT project management experience