Chief Application Specialist
One of the world's leading record labels and music distributors is looking for a Chief Application Specialist.
Based on the global IT policy and application roadmap, the Chief Application Specialist will select the most appropriate IT technologies and architecture in line with business goals, and incorporate them into strategic IT projects, as well as improve engineering processes from a technical standpoint.
- Based on global IT policy and application roadmap in US, formulate a system renewal roadmap that guarantees stable system operation
- Develop a roadmap for system renewal that ensures stable system operation over the medium to long term
- Utilizing his deep knowledge of middleware and APIs, he will organically connect marketing systems such as e-commerce, CDP, MA, and BI, as well as core systems to design an optimal architecture in line with business goals
- As the technical lead for the project, propose the best solutions
- Define requirements, conduct interviews, analyze technical issues, and develop an implementation plan appropriate to business goals
The Japanese subsidiary of the world's largest music company, which operates subsidiary record companies and licensees around the world. The company produces a wide range of music genres from labels with diverse histories, including Japanese and Western music, Classics & Jazz, and catalogs. Their HQ is in Los Angeles and communication between LA and Tokyo are frequent, this means that the teams are very internationals. They offer extensive benefits, such as full flextime, and career prospects.
10:00 - 18:30 (Mon-Fri) flexible working hours
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【 Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Good work-life balance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Able to keep up with new technologies and trends, combining knowledge of the latest technologies with hands-on execution skills
- Able to understand standards and be a connoisseur of appropriate solutions and vendors that best fit the requirements
- Insightful and strategic thinker with the ability to recommend solutions that align with business objectives
- Able to make decisions from a business perspective while having expertise in technology
- Able to be flexible, creative, and proactive with a strong sense of mission to accomplish projects