UI・UX Designer (Mobile App)
A Global manufacturing and retail company is seeking an innovative and passionate Mobile App UI・UX Designer who can design intuitive and intelligent user experiences by leveraging best practices.
The person should have expertise in visual design, information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design principles spanning devices and channels. In addition, this position requires skills to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques while working alongside Software Engineers and creative directors to build outstanding user experiences.
- Mobile app development as a UX・UI designer
- Manage a project to reach an agreement with stakeholders and internal teams for new design proposals
- Define business and development requirements and analyze the design based on Qualitative Research working with UX
Researcher and Quantitative Research using Google Analytics
- Build UI・UX design based on Fast retailing’s UI・UX principles working alongside other design team members
- Communicate with development teams for design handoff and manage our partner vendors
Our client is a listed apparel company that has successfully expanded its business across the US, Europe, and Asia. The company is merging its e-commerce sites, mobile apps, and stores into a simple shopping experience to improve usability. They have been actively working to strengthen the organization as well as developing IT systems in-house. This is a great opportunity to join this famous company in its transition stage! Great work-life balance and benefits!
Core time is 9:00-14:00
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special Leave for the first and second semester (8 days each, 16 days in total), Congratulation or Condolence Leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Full social insurance (health, employee pension, workers' accident compensation, and unemployment insurance), defined contribution pension plan, employee discount system, childcare leave system, education system, no smoking indoors allowed (designated smoking area), transportation fee, etc.
- Professional UI/UX design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software and MAC platform
- Firm grasp of iOS and Android mobile design conventions