Product Manager (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a Product Manager to join their team!
- Be responsible for product construction and execution
- Collaboration with the development division, assisting with everything from actual development to release Process
- Providing market / competitive analysis
- Defining business requirements
- Developing product strategy and KPI
- Building documentation and roadmap
- Running test cases and the implementation process
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in creating requirement definition document
- Experience in writing functional specifications