Project Manager (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team!
- Plan the Project (Setting the Goal, Planning for the Milestone and Critical Path, Planning for the internal/external Project Dependency, Planning for Test and Release, Planning for Budget, Creating the Schedule)
- Deliver the Project and Manage the Progress (Judgement and Decision Making, Process Management, Task Tracking, Quality Management, Budget and Cost Management, Planning Change Management)
- Manage the Communication (Stakeholder Management, Facilitation for the Project Members Communication, Reporting)
- Manage the Risk and Issues, and Solve them
- Expecting to Manage the Project Managers' Organization as a long-term career
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience managing of internet service development projects / programs
- Strong Leadership, Solving Issues and Risk Handling Capability, Decision Making and Judgement Capability, Perseverance under High Pressure
- Ability to maintain smooth and accurate communication among Project Owners, Business Representatives, Product Managers and Developers